Setaram engineering and consultancy. Solutions for success.
Not all material characterization challenges can be solved with standard instrumentation or without additional expertise.
Special Developments – Let’s Innovate together
Replicating the true conditions of material use (eg. under high pressure, or in corrosive, reducing or oxidative atmospheres), or working with environmental constraints (eg radioactive test materials) may require customized instrumentation. We manage special development projects in diverse environments and customize any instrument parameter including design, ergonomy, seismic resistance, sensors, operation range, electronics and software. The expertise of our R&D and Engineering teams make special developments a routine procedure for us.
Special development technical notes
For more information on just a few of the special developments we have undertaken please refer to the Technical Notes below.
- Adaptation of standard thermal analyzers and calorimeters to nuclear environments
- Adaptation of a standard thermobalance for measurements using multiple simultaneous analytic methods
- Adaptation of standard instruments to stand specific sample and process conditions corrosive atmospheres
- Adaptation of standard instruments to reproduce specific process conditions development of a high temperature fixed bed calorimetric cell
- Adaptation of standard thermal analyzers and calorimeters to specific laboratory conditions the space calorimeter
Application development – We work with you to develop your applications
We provide consultancy in the development of diverse applications. For example, applications involving hazardous materials may require specific laboratory organization or special sample conditioning or pre-treatment. We can also advise on ways to extract more information from a single sample and how to develop a deeper understanding of a material’s chemical and physical behavior. Whatever your need you can rely on our team of experts to support you in your Applications development.