High Sensitivity and Highest Accuracy Temperature, Heat & Heatflow, and Heat Capacity measurements.
For Superior Sensitivity
MICROCALVET is highly accurate and sensitive thanks to the combination of its 3D sensor and electrical calibration.
Its heating and cooling system is easy to use, flexible and can operate down to sub-ambient temperatures.
MICROCALVET can be used with many types of cells.
Each brings the capability to achieve another type of measurement.
Typical MICROCALVET applications are related to life science, more particularly food materials characterization. It is widely used in the fields of heat storage materials, and of polymers when sample size or pressure range of standard instruments is not enough. Its high pressure cells are ideal for most flow assurance applications.
Why is it Unique?
HIGHEST HEAT MEASUREMENT ACCURACY
Calvet 3D sensor based on Peltier elements with Joule effect calibration
MODIFIABLE TEMPERATURE CONDITIONS
for increased flexibility and replication of real life conditions between -45 and 120°C
CONVENIENT INTERCHANGEABLE CRUCIBLES AND CELLS
to perform even the most demanding experiments using one instrument :
• high pressure (up to 1000 bar) and high vacuum, pressure measurement and control
• mixing/stirring experiments
• combined high pressure and stirring experiments
EXTERNAL COUPLING CAPABILITY
designed to increase your research options including manometry, BET instrumentation, gas analyzers, humidity controllers and gas panels
Access the most relevant documents about our solutions and their use.
- Melting and Crystallization of Phase Change Materials PCM by MicroDSC
- HIGH PRESSURE CHARACTERISATION OF POLYMERS
- Characterization of gas hydrates formation dissociation using high pressure DSC
- Effects of pressure on the Wax Appearance Temperature of crude oils
Request a quote for Microcalvet
Access premium documentation
Benefit from detailed application information